RMR Cat tubes have 3 air chambers instead of 2, providing an additional level of safety. Our triple-layered, welded seams, rugged handles and RF-welded D-rings will ensure many years of good times on the river.
- 44-oz/2000-denier RockShield™PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Baffles and seams are triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out which eliminates the need for glue… and its problems. The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & 6 rubberized handles
- Repair kit and valve wrench included
- 5-year retail and 3-year commercial warranty on workmanship and materials
Tube diameter: 24″
No. of Chambers per tube: 3
Material weight in oz/square yard: 44/66
Chafing strip (flat section): 122″
For all measurements, click the specs tab.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
– Calculated shipping prices cover shipments within the continental United States. Please call 888.785.1844 ext 9 to speak with one of our helpful staff members to arrange shipping outside the continental USA.
⚠️ Warning: This product is made of PVC and can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov