We designed the PEAK 134 self-bailing raft after speaking with outfitters from all around the country and listening to their needs. We built one raft that will fit the needs of a wide range of rivers and outfitters. The Hybrid design provides a stable platform for big spring flows and will maximize your profits by running a six to one ratio. The same raft can float higher and turn quickly during the low water months by lightening the load to four paddlers and eliminating the need for a second fleet of low water boats. Our main goal was to build a bomber raft for an industry leading low price.
After years of design and testing, we have accomplished our objective!
Measurements & Specs. PK-134: 13.5′ PEAK
- 19.5” Straight tube section diminishing to 16.5”
- Symmetrical, seven panel bow and stern: 29” rise
- Front foot cups standard
- 44 oz, Welded PVC main tubes, 2000 denier, 66 oz floor
- 3 thwarts
- Repair kit and valve wrench included
– Calculated shipping prices cover shipments within the continental United States. Please call 888.785.1844 ext 9 to speak with one of our helpful staff members to arrange shipping outside the continental USA.
⚠️ Warning: This product is made of PVC and can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .