Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website, as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Legal Notice All notices from RM Rafts, LLC to You may be posted on our website and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to RM Rafts, LLC shall be made either by email, sent to the address we provide on our website, or first-class mail to our address at:
RM Rafts, LLC 13771 N Fountain Hills Blvd Ste-114-126 Fountain Hills, AZ 85268-3733
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to RM Rafts, LLC five (5) days after the date sent.
Copyright All content appearing on this website is the property of: RM Rafts, LLC. Mailing Address: 13771 N Fountain Hills Blvd Ste-114-126 Fountain Hills, AZ 85268-3733 Copyright ©2020 RM Rafts LLC. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright 2019 Rocky Mountain Rafts, LLC. All rights reserved.
Use of Site This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. RM Rafts, LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if RM Rafts, LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of RM Rafts, LLC and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery At this time, RM Rafts, LLC ships merchandise only to locations within the continental United States. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. RM Rafts, LLC will select the most cost-effective shipping carrier at the time of purchase; you will be notified via email regarding the carrier and be provided with a tracking number and delivery instructions if applicable. All shipping prices are flat fees listed for deliveries within the Continental US only and will ship FOB Fayetteville, WV. Orders will ship within 24 hours of payment on the first business day following payment. Shipping and transit days are business days only, Monday through Friday. Depending on geographic location, most customers can expect their order in 4-7 business days. Local pickup is available in Fayetteville, WV by appointment only. Please contact [email protected] to arrange a local pickup. Payment in advance is required.
Return Policy You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in our payment policy. RM Rafts, LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
At RM Rafts LLC, we pride ourselves on providing you with a quality product. If upon receiving and inspecting your item you decide that you want to return it, you will have 14 days from the date the shipment arrives to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with a purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of the refund. No refund for used or worn merchandise. Refunds and canceled orders will be issued via company check for amounts over $300. Please allow 7 – 14 days for delivery. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped out, the appropriate amount will be deducted from the refund total to cover shipping charges. All returns should be shipped to: RM Rafts, LLC 66 Rock Camp Rd Fayetteville, WV 25840.
Please read carefully for conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be unused and exactly in the same condition as you received it.
- Carefully unseal the shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not rip or damage shipping box.
- Please take a quick note how items are arranged in the box, and how the boat has been folded. You might need it in the unlikely case you decide to pack everything back for a return.
- Unfold the raft on a clean surface, free of debris, sand or water. The use of a tarp or plastic is recommended.
- Inflate item for inspection. Do not throw away ANY items associated with shipping. Product must be returned in its original box.
- Carefully inspect the item and make sure you are happy with your purchase.
If you decide to return a boat for a refund:
- Send an email to: [email protected] to request a return authorization.
- Fully deflate all chambers of the raft. An electric inflator/deflator is recommended.
- Please make sure that there is absolutely NO debris, dirt, sand or water on the deflated boat.
- Carefully fold the boat back into the same state as it was removed from the box. If there is any air remaining in any chambers, you will not be able to close the box completely.
- Place the folded boat and all accessories back into the box and securely seal it with packing tape.
- You are responsible for shipment of the boat back to Rocky Mountain Rafts. Please insure the shipment for its value.
- Record your tracking number and notify us via email.
Refund will be contingent on state of the product after a full inspection. We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee for items that are not packed the same way we sent them to you, or have any kind of dirt, marks or footprints. If we must clean any item after you return it, you will be charged a restocking fee. Please return items in the exact same condition as they were sent to you to avoid these charges.