How to Inflate Your RMR Raft
Watch this video to learn how to properly inflate your RMR raft with detailed instruction.
How to Unpack Your RMR Raft or Boat
In this video RMR shows you how to properly unpack your raft or boat and prepare it for inflation.
Peak 160 Overview by RMR
Watch this video to learn about the Peak 160 performance, diminishing-tube boat.
Rocky Mountain Raft “Phat Cat” Review
Watch this video.
RMR Inflatable Kayak How-To from Rocky Mountain Rafts
Watch this video.
FROM THE RMR BLOG
MARBELING Did your new RMR inflatable have some wrinkles or creases when you took it out of the box? This is known as “marbling” in the industry. We like to relate it to taking a new shirt out of its package for the first time; there are bound to be a few wrinkles… The best thing to… View Article
Rocky Mountain Rafts (RMR) is celebrating 10 Years of operation and equipping good folks with the most affordable high quality rafts in the industry. RMR was born from the desire to create a boat that raft guides, families, outfitters, and everyone could afford. This mission has helped so many more boaters find joy out on… View Article
Winter is the magical hidden boating season that the majority of boaters never unlock. When you venture out in the cold you have the benefit of fewer crowds and often flows on creeks and rivers that you wouldn’t get in the summer. Depending on where you live, you may find you have more boating options… View Article
Additional RMR Resources
- Podcast from “Camping Out With Dan Camp” – Rocky Mountain Rafts and Bobby Bower: Rafts for the People
- Wet Fly Swing Media – COMING SOON
- Paddling Life – Reviewing The RMR PEAK 16
- Paddling Life – How To Buy A Whitewater Raft
- Paddling Life – RMR and Tight Inflatable Release New Angler Boat, the CatPhish
- Video From “Middle of Wherever” – An 80 Mile Rafting Adventure in the Northern Rockies
Shared From #TeamRMR
Inspiration straight from #TeamRMR for your best days on the river!