How to Inflate Your RMR Raft
Watch this video to learn how to properly inflate your RMR raft with detailed instruction.
How to Unpack Your RMR Raft or Boat
In this video RMR shows you how to properly unpack your raft or boat and prepare it for inflation.
Peak 160 Overview by RMR
Watch this video to learn about the Peak 160 performance, diminishing-tube boat.
Rocky Mountain Raft “Phat Cat” Review
Watch this video.
FROM THE RMR BLOG
Winter is the magical hidden boating season that the majority of boaters never unlock. When you venture out in the cold you have the benefit of fewer crowds and often flows on creeks and rivers that you wouldn’t get in the summer. Depending on where you live, you may find you have more boating options… View Article
Nothing beats sharing the joy of the river with the next generation. Rafting can be enjoyed from toddlerhood until the end of your days. There are things you learn and memories to be made that only the river can provide. When well prepared, you will be successful into turning your kiddos into little boaters. Before… View Article
There is nothing like the freedom of running a river on your own or guiding your friends or family on an adventure. No matter what your experience level is, there is always room to learn, allowing for a safer, and ultimately more enjoyable experience. Paddling is a pastime that can be enjoyed by all walks… View Article
Additional RMR Resources
- Podcast from “Camping Out With Dan Camp” – Rocky Mountain Rafts and Bobby Bower: Rafts for the People
- Wet Fly Swing Media – COMING SOON
- Paddling Life – Reviewing The RMR PEAK 16
- Paddling Life – How To Buy A Whitewater Raft
- Paddling Life – RMR and Tight Inflatable Release New Angler Boat, the CatPhish
- Video From “Middle of Wherever” – An 80 Mile Rafting Adventure in the Northern Rockies
Shared From #TeamRMR
Inspiration straight from #TeamRMR for your best days on the river!