You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in our payment policy. RM Rafts, LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
At RM Rafts LLC, we pride ourselves on providing you with a quality product. If upon receiving and inspecting your item you decide that you want to return it, you will have 14 days from the date the shipment arrives to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with a purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of the refund. No refund for used or worn merchandise. Refunds and canceled orders will be issued via company check for amounts over $300. Please allow 7 – 14 days for delivery. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped out, the appropriate amount will be deducted from the refund total to cover shipping charges. All returns should be shipped to: RM Rafts, LLC 2017 Main Street E Oak Hill, WV 25901.
Please read carefully for conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be unused and exactly in the same condition as you received it.
- Carefully unseal the shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not rip or damage shipping box.
- Please take a quick note how items are arranged in the box, and how the boat has been folded. You might need it in the unlikely case you decide to pack everything back for a return.
- Unfold the raft on a clean surface, free of debris, sand or water. The use of a tarp or plastic is recommended.
- Inflate item for inspection. Do not throw away ANY items associated with shipping. Product must be returned in its original box.
- Carefully inspect the item and make sure you are happy with your purchase.
If you decide to return a boat for a refund:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- Fully deflate all chambers of the raft. An electric inflator/deflator is recommended.
- Please make sure that there is absolutely NO debris, dirt, sand or water on the deflated boat.
- Carefully fold the boat back into the same state as it was removed from the box. If there is any air remaining in any chambers, you will not be able to close the box completely.
- Place the folded boat and all accessories back into the box and securely seal it with packing tape.
- You are responsible for shipment of the boat back to Rocky Mountain Rafts. Please insure the shipment for its value.
- Record your tracking number and notify us via email.
- Please understand that we are unable to refund Klarna purchases; you purchased your boat through them, not us. You will need to contact Klarna directly to begin the return procedure.
Refund will be contingent on state of the product after a full inspection. We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee for items that are not packed the same way we sent them to you, or have any kind of dirt, marks or footprints. If we must clean any item after you return it, you will be charged a restocking fee. Please return items in the exact same condition as they were sent to you to avoid these charges.