All the flexibility you could want.
Easily considered the most versatile boat of the RMR fleet. Whether you are interested in fishing, paddling, doing overnights or almost anything else, the SB-130 is a great raft and is able to take on all types of whitewater with ease. The 13 footer is small enough to R2 with your best friend yet big enough to take 6 best friends. The 13-foot raft has plenty of space to make a great weekend overnight trip boat. Easily a 3-man fishing rig with the right frame, the SB-130 has the option of a Drop-stitch floor (SBDS-130), eliminating need for casting platforms. No matter how you choose to enjoy the river, the versatile and fun SB-130 will make sure it happens.
- Colors: Blue, Gray, Evergreen, Lime, Orange, Red, Sandstoned, Waterfall, White and Yellow
- 44 oz/3000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out which eliminates the need for glue… and its problems. The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- SB-130 comes standard with 3 thwarts
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design
- I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 5-year retail & 3-year commercial warranty on workmanship and materials
Length: 12′ 10″
Width: 6′ 3″
Tube diameter: 19″
No. of Chambers/Valves: 8
Tubes: 4 Thwarts: 3 Floor: 1
Material weight in oz/square yard: 44 oz. tubes/ 66 oz. floor
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
– Calculated shipping prices cover shipments within the continental United States. Please call 888.785.1844 ext 2 to speak with one of our helpful staff members to arrange shipping outside the continental USA.
⚠️ Warning: This product is made of PVC and can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov