Ships to your door for $125!
The Storm provides all the freedom you could want in a 10.5-foot package. It’s easy and you can handle the Storm by yourself. You can stow it in any trunk or strap it inflated on your Subaru. Use any put-in, conventional or not. From dropping ledges and running Class V whitewater, to reaching those remote fishing spots, the Storm handles beautifully. A smaller raft makes for a bigger ride and the 18″ tubes bring you close to the water. Comfortable to R2, R3, or R4. Heck, you could R1 if you wanted to.
- Colors: Blue, Dark Gray, Gray, Electric Raspberry, Evergreen, Lime, Orange, Red, Sandstoned, Waterfall, White, and Yellow
- 44-oz./3000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), a simple lace-free design
- I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- Patch kit and valve wrench included
- 6-year retail & 3-year commercial warranty on workmanship and materials
Tube diameter: 18″
No. of Chambers/Valves: 5
Tubes: 2, Thwarts: 2, Floor: 1
D-Rings: 8 Outside, 2 Inside
Material weight in oz./square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor
Click the ‘Specs’ tab above for more info!
Prices & availability subject to change without notice
– Calculated shipping prices cover shipments within the continental United States. Please call 888.785.1844 ext 9 to speak with one of our helpful staff members to arrange shipping outside the continental USA.
⚠️ Warning: This product is made of PVC and can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
At this time, RM Rafts, LLC ships merchandise only to locations within the continental United States. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. RM Rafts, LLC will select the most cost-effective shipping carrier at the time of purchase; you will be notified via email regarding the carrier and be provided with a tracking number and delivery instructions if applicable. All shipping prices are flat fees listed for deliveries within the Continental US only and will ship FOB Oak Hill, WV. Shipping and transit days are business days only, Monday through Friday. Depending on geographic location, most customers can expect their order in 4-7 business days. Local pickup is available in Oak Hill, WV by appointment only. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a local pickup. Payment in advance is required.
At RM Rafts LLC, we pride ourselves on providing you with a quality product. If upon receiving and inspecting your item you decide that you want to return it, you have 14 days from the date the shipment arrives to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with the purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of the refund. No refund for used or worn merchandise. Refunds and canceled orders will be issued via company check for amounts over $300. Please allow 7 – 14 days for delivery. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped out, the appropriate amount will be deducted from the refund total to cover shipping charges. All returns should be shipped to: RM Rafts, LLC 2017 Main Street E Oak Hill, WV 25901 and must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number. For an RA#, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.:
Please read carefully for conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be unused, in the same box, and in exactly the same condition as you received it.
- Carefully unseal the shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not rip or damage shipping box.
- Please take a quick note how items are arranged in the box, and how the boat has been folded. You might need it in the event you decide to pack everything back in for a return.
- Unfold the raft on a clean surface, free of debris, sand or water. The use of a tarp or plastic is recommended.
- Inflate item for inspection. Do not throw away ANY items associated with shipping. Product must be returned in its original box.
- Carefully inspect the item and make sure you are happy with your purchase.