Down River's newest Xtra Duty (XD) product, the XD Cross Bar Bag, will be your new favorite catch-all for the tough-to-store items you need quick access to during an expedition. The perfect bag to store your sand stake, dead blow hammer, extra bowline...you name it, this bag stores it! A sturdy piece of cargo gear, the XD Cross Bar Bag is built to deal with outfitter use and abuse for many years.
*Cam Straps not Included (Pictured with 1ft Purple Cam Straps)
- 34in long x 10in wide x 6in deep
- Designed to hang from a cross bar anywhere on your rowing frame
- It has tear-drop shaped side panels that allow it to hang well and allow easy entry
- Phiphertex Plus mesh body is rugged and quick drying for many years of use
- Hypalon-reinforced bottom can withstand storing heavy metal tools
- Grommets allow a variety of rigging options
- Reinforced seams deal with the demands of river running
- Extra large zipper that's bomber and works well in a wet, sandy environment
At this time, RM Rafts, LLC ships merchandise only to locations within the continental United States. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. RM Rafts, LLC will select the most cost-effective shipping carrier at the time of purchase; you will be notified via email regarding the carrier and be provided with a tracking number and delivery instructions if applicable. All shipping prices are flat fees listed for deliveries within the Continental US only and will ship FOB Oak Hill, WV. Shipping and transit days are business days only, Monday through Friday. Depending on geographic location, most customers can expect their order in 4-7 business days. Local pickup is available in Oak Hill, WV by appointment only. Please contact email@example.com to arrange a local pickup. Payment in advance is required.
At RM Rafts LLC, we pride ourselves on providing you with a quality product. If upon receiving and inspecting your item you decide that you want to return it, you have 14 days from the date the shipment arrives to return it for a refund minus the shipping cost. Any additional fees associated with the purchase transaction will be deducted from amount of the refund. No refund for used or worn merchandise. Refunds and canceled orders will be issued via company check for amounts over $300. Please allow 7 – 14 days for delivery. Customers are responsible for charges associated with shipping of their orders. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped out, the appropriate amount will be deducted from the refund total to cover shipping charges. All returns should be shipped to: RM Rafts, LLC 2017 Main Street E Oak Hill, WV 25901 and must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number. For an RA#, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.:
Please read carefully for conditions of refund:
IMPORTANT: Returned item should be unused, in the same box, and in exactly the same condition as you received it.
- Carefully unseal the shipping box by removing packing tape from front. Do not rip or damage shipping box.
- Please take a quick note how items are arranged in the box, and how the boat has been folded. You might need it in the event you decide to pack everything back in for a return.
- Unfold the raft on a clean surface, free of debris, sand or water. The use of a tarp or plastic is recommended.
- Inflate item for inspection. Do not throw away ANY items associated with shipping. Product must be returned in its original box.
- Carefully inspect the item and make sure you are happy with your purchase.